- Choose any Three Subjects Student should purchase prospectus from the college and fill the application form in his/her own handwriting and get verified by the parents.
- Application complete in all respects with Xerox copies of necessary testimonials should be submitted to the college.
- The student will have to appear before selection committee for admission with own expenses on specified date.
- The original certificates of the student who is selected for admission will be retained in the college.
- The student selected will have to pay required fees on given date, otherwise his/her admission will be cancelled.
Essential qualification for admission
- To get admission in U. G. (B. A., B. Com. and B. A.) courses, the student must have passed Higher Secondary Examination (XII) in respective faculty from any recognized board.
- The student seeking admission in P. G. (M. A., M. Com. and M. Sc.) courses should have cleared degree exam in concerned faculty from any recognized University.
Documents to be attached with the application form
- Mark sheet of last qualifying exam
- Leaving certificate (T. C.)
- Cast certificate
- Gap certificate (If there is gap in education)
- Two self addressed stamped envelopes
- Passport size photograph
Important note for the students
- For all U. G. and P. G. courses, semester wise examination pattern will be implemented
- Course fees is as per the rules of Gondwana University and Government of Maharashtra